Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Is it a public service? Assistant: What steps have been

Hello yes, is it a public service ?
Assistant: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: Will public know my questions while googling or is it a private chat?
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Hello
Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Is it a private chat or a public forum ?
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need an immigration lawyer
Hi thank you for your message, what is your query please?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello, will the questions I put here be available for general public? One of my questions is how best ( even further then just usual few pictures ) to convince officers of our genuine relationships, because they have chance to doubt it? Thank you.

Hi thank you for your message, the questions and answers are view-able on the website but your personal details are not visible unless you post them during this conversation are you happy to proceed on that basis?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Yes I am, thank you

Hi thank you for your message, ok so in terms of your query you want to know how to prove you have a genuine relationship? Has the immigration questioned the relationship?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
They haven’t yet, but I know that they will, because I had a denial on a previous visa

Hi thank you for your message, was this denial in relation to the same relationship you are in now? Do you live together? How long have you been together? How long ago was the previous refusal?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Previous refusal was about two and a half years ago, no, it was due to deception in application. However I heard that now they will doubt everything, plus i did not mention that I know my partner then, because it was quite casual relationship at that time and I felt it would be too much to involve a person that deep by adding into a visa form.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Because in that case I should have added a whole list of friends and mates, which really impossible.
Hi thank you for your message, they will doubt matters but if you are in a relationship then you can provide proof for example if you are living together, have joint bills, have a shared bank account, pictures, proof of holidays and trips together. Testimony from friends and family. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Dear Jeremy, thank you so much for the answer. Could you just please let me know how “testimony from family and friends look like”?

Hi thanks for your message, well they might ask for letters for example confirming your relationship. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.