Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

One letter in the middle name on birth certificate differs

Customer Question

Good afternoon,
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: One letter in the middle name on birth certificate differs in educational certificate and passport. Phonetically the middle name is ***** ***** this an issue for obtaining Tier 2 visa
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: not yet
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the tier 2 visa?
Customer: nope
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 7 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, this should not be an issue however, you should provide an explanation if you can when you send in the documents so that the case officer can understand why their is a difference. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.