SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

My visa application was refused and the tell me not to

Customer Question

My visa application was refused and the tell me not to appeal.please help
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I filed everything.iam from zimbabwe
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: My trip is sponsored by my boyfriend
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They also said i didnt meet all the requirements.eg my bank statement doesnt have enough to supprt my family while iam travelling.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 12 days ago.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience

Is it s visitor's visa?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Messages only
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Visitors visa

Unfortunately there is no process to appeal a visitor visa application. The only process for which you do not pay a fee is judicial review but this can take many months before the Tribunal considers your application and gives their ruling. I would say the best option is to make sure you review the documents that you have provided in support of your application and address the shortcomings that the home office has pointed out. Applications from Zimbabwe applicants regrettably are met with this deadlock too often because of the economic situation and the fact that the bank accounts will not have much money in most cases. The cover letter that goes with your application is what needs to be very strong and to the point to satisfy the home office that the finance provided by your sponsor will be sufficient. It costs to use solicitors but I have found that on matters that I have assisted after first refusal the preparation and the information provided with the application can make a huge difference and we have always managed to then get a positive response, I hope this helps and I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience by clicking on the row of stars at the top on your screen, All the best. You may still send follow on questions should you wish after your rating, there is no additional charge.