chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My son is in the UK now tier 4 student visa. His school have

My son is in the UK now tier 4 student visa. His school have terminated him but he is finishing his final exams and will end on 5th Dec. His school say he has 24 hours to leave the UK following his final exam. Is this correct?
Assistant: What steps has your son taken? Has he filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country does your son live in? If different, what is his citizenship?
Customer: He is Kuwaiti and studying in oxford
Assistant: Has your son talked to a lawyer about the student visa?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Thank you for your query. What date does his Visa expire?

Has his visa been curtailed?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
His visa expires 19-06-21. The school have informed him that his visa will be cancelled following his final exam on December 5th.

If the school will be informing the Hime Office that he is leaving the schools after his last exam, then unfortunately, he would have to leave as soon as possible after his exam as his Visa would have been curtailed from that point.

I am sorry if this was not the answer you were expecting.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
That's great - thank you! Not the answer I was hoping for though :-)

It's a pleasure.

Kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Will do :-)