Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Non eu partner with uk spousal visa looking to switch

Customer Question

Non eu partner with uk spousal visa looking to switch sponsor
Assistant: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: What do we need to do iam citizen from Northern Ireland who holds both Irish and British passport
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No not yet he is currently working in England with approximately 8 months on visa no longer with spouse on this visa
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He lives in England and I live in northern ireland and he wishes to come here
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 5 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, do you have a new sponsor lined up?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
My partner is the non eu with a current UK spousal visa he is no longer with her and I was wondering would it be possible for me to become sponsor

Hi thank you for your message, the spouse visa is only valid where you are married or intend to marry within 6 months from the issue of the visa and you have to have been in a relationship for 2 years. How long has your partner been in the UK?