INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My child has secured a job in UK as HR Assistant. The

My child has secured a job in UK as HR Assistant. The company has promised to provide a sponsorship no. based on which she needs to apply for a job. Can u please explain how it will work and further once sponsorship no is provided whether the work visa is assured
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: No. No paperwork is filed, I believe she can apply for a work visa based on the sponsorhip no. provdied. presently she is on a student visa which expires on 31 Jan
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the work visa?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, just that work starts, the contract is signed, salary is 26,000 per annum, how do we get around the process of getting a visa

Thank you for your query. What Nationality is your child?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Indian
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
no

The employer should provide a Certificate of Sponsorship. Ince this has been issued, an application for a Tier 2 avisa can be made.

The application will need to be processed by the Home Office then a decision made. In most cases the Visa is generally granted, unless there was any allegation of fraudulent documents or not meeting the requirements of the rules.

I hope this answers your questions. if so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
what are your charges for proccessing the visa, and in this case are the rules met

I could not say how where the rules are met without further investigation.

I cannot do the application for you through the Just Answer site. I would suggest you instruct a specialist immigration lawyer. You will be able to find details of one on the law Society website under the section Find a Solicitor. The web address is: www.lawsociety.org.uk.

Alternatively, I can recommend one if you like. You can try Mrs Naheed Akhtar on: [email protected]

As I have answered your original question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.

many thanks