Tamari Kokrashvili
Tamari Kokrashvili, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  OISC, LLB (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law
105993163

I have to show an evidence of our civil partnership to the

i have to show an evidence of our civil partnership to the immigration ,because my wife is from Colombia and im from Hungary.We married in Colombia the documents are in Spanish
I tried to contact with the Colombian embassy but its not clear for me what i have to do ,please can u help me?!
.Do i need to register our marriage in uk ?Do i have to translate for English and after Apostille the documents?
What is the right process?
Kind regards,Csaba

Good evening and thanks for your question today.

If you need to provide evidence to UK immigration there is not need to get married again if you are already legally married to another country. What you need to do it translate marriage certificate into English with a certified translator and this will be sufficient. Same applies to all other documents.

Please let me know if you have further questions

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
So just translate to english and apostille?
This is absolutely correct
I would appreciate if you can give me a positive 5 star rating if you are satisfied with the answers provided today as it is crucial for me to maintain my services as it stands now.
Thanks in advance!
Is it OK if you can provide a positive rating?

?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Yes ,thanks a lot your help
Have a nice day