IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

What is the effect of having a community resolution for

What is the effect of having a community resolution for Cannabis possession and applying for a tier 2 visa. Will this affect one’s chances of getting a success? I understand this does not need to be disclosed anywhere as it does not count as a warning, however, will the home office take a community resolution into consideration when reviewing one’s application ? Or does it not appear on any of their background checks.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I can wait, thanks

I give your answer.

If community resolution is not recorded in your criminal record then it would not affect your tier 2 visa application.

I hope it will help you.

Please you give 5 star to encourage me to help people

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
So, the home office will not be able to see if one has a community resolution
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
What records exactly do they have access for ?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello, can someone please answer my queury

Please you give further details of community resolution.

Home office will look everything what you will disclose in your application plus whatever will be in your criminal record.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can you develop your answer please

When did you get this community resolution?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
3 weeks ago

I apologise for delayed response.

community work does not appear on criminal record but when home office will check criminal record in depth then they can see community work in your record. This will affect your visa.

I hope it will help you

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
But they rarely do any in depth record checks
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Correct?

yes

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Are you an immigration lawyer?

yes

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
So do you think the home office may reject an application because of a simple community resolution?

please read general grounds of refusals.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-part-9-grounds-for-refusal

please read 18 A in this attachment. which is related to you.

I hope it will help you

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
(18A) within the 12 months prior to the date on which the application is decided, the person has been convicted of or admitted an offence for which they received a non-custodial sentence or other out of court disposal that is recorded on their criminal record
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Since the CR is not on the criminal record then it should be fine?

yes

IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Experience: Principal at IA Solicitors