Tamari Kokrashvili
Tamari Kokrashvili, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  OISC, LLB (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law
105993163

Do you know what documents are required for this person to

Do you know what documents are required for this person to apply for a UK Visa they are the spouse of a European citizen living in the UK and they will be coming from Lebanon

Sure, let me draft an answer for you

If a person is married to a EU national who is living in the UK and is also married to non-EEA national, Lebanon national has to apply for a family permit. It will be valid for 6 months, once he is in the UK then he can apply for a residence card or pre-settled status which then be valid for 5 years.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
What documents are required please for this permit application

For family permit, the applicant will need an original passport as well as a copy of the EEA national's passport, proof of address, marriage certificate, proof of their relationships, such as pictures, travel tickets, letters from friends and family. From the EEA national, also: last 3 months payslips, bank statements, the letter from employer, copy of any savings. Proof where they will be living together in the UK.

I would appreciate if you can give me a positive rating as I have answered your questions and if you are satisfied with the answers provided today as it is crucial for me to maintain my services as it stands now.
Thanks in advance!

Although, I am still happy to answer any further questions you may have. Thank you

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can you provide a link for the application please and what is the visa called that they need to apply please

I will send you now, meantime, can you provide a rating, please?