Tamari Kokrashvili
Tamari Kokrashvili, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  OISC, LLB (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law
105993163

I’m interested to help my friend from Albania to get a

Good morning,I’m interested to help my friend from Albania to get a turistic visa to come to visit me
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I didn’t do anything yet,just asked some info around. I’m from Lithuania but living in London
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: with my accountanter,because previously she helped someone with it. Just stopped to do those services
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Good morning and thanks for your question today.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Can you tell me what we must to do to get a turistic visa to my Albanian friend?Please

are you currently living in the UK, will you be sponsoring your friend’s trip to the UK?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No thank you,I prefer messaging
No Problem, it is automatic offer for a call, do not worry
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
So how can you help me?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I’m living in the UK.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Almost 6 years

would you like me to send you a provisional list of the documents?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Someone told me as there are not much possibilities to get a visa for him if I would sponsor his trip, because recently I was taking some benefits from Universal credit. Is it true
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
???

This is true, if need to show that you have solid financial backround by yourself to sponsor someone

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Yes please send me a list of documents needed please
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
So in this case my neighbour accepts to sponsor him
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I just need to know what documents needed and what we have to do next

From the sponsor:

Scanned Copy of your passport; Sponsor’s Sponsorship Undertaking form; Sponsors’ Letter in Support; Letter from your employer confirming your position and salary. (This will help in proving to the Home Office that you will be financially responsible for your friend during his/her stay), Sponsor’s payslips for the past 6 months; Sponsor’s personal Bank Statements for the last 6 months; Sponsor’s savings Bank Statements, (if any);

Tenancy agreement; Details of where your friend will be staying during her visit; (If not with you) Documents showing any plans you have made during your visit. (Any trips booked during your stay).

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My yearly salary is £29k but how the benefits were recent there is still a risk to receive a refuse for his visa

The applicant also will need to provide his original passport in the British Embassy in Albania as well as proof about his financial circumstances and unless it is good, entry clearance officer may not issue a visa. They need to make sure that your friend will go back to his country after his short visit here.

As I have already stated if you will show that you are claiming benefits it will affect the sponsorship requirement.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My Albanian doesn’t work so there aren’t any financial circumstances. He is living there with his parents

This may create problems with visitor visa. Unless he is financially stable in his country home office may not issue a visa

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Oh
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
So there is no way to him to come here
I would appreciate if you can give me a positive rating as I have answered your questions and if you are satisfied with the answers provided today as it is crucial for me to maintain my services as it stands now.
Thanks in advance!

Although, I am still happy to answer any further questions you may have. Thank you
No I am not there is no way but it is one of the main requirements and if he is not financially stable it may be difficult to get a visa even if someone is sponsoring him.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No problem,have lovely day