How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 14906
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

Following our conversation yesterday, my daughter is a

This answer was rated:

following our conversation yesterday, my daughter is a Masters in Human Resources with CIPD level 7.If the company provides a sponsorship no. (certificate), will the work visa be granted by the Govt.salary is GBP 26,000 per annum and designation HR Assistant.


If your daughter meets the requirements of the rules, the Visa should be granted.

I hope you can appreciate, I can only go on the basic infformation youbhave provided. Further, the decision is ultimately made by the Home Office and I cannot definitively say that the Visa would be approved, as the decision is not up to me.

If you have any concerns, I would strongly suggest that you engage with an immigration lawyer in the UK. You will be able to find details of one on the law society website under the section find a solicitor. The web address is:

Alternatively, I can recommend one for you.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Many thanks

INC Law and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you