INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Following our conversation yesterday, my daughter is a

following our conversation yesterday, my daughter is a Masters in Human Resources with CIPD level 7.If the company provides a sponsorship no. (certificate), will the work visa be granted by the Govt.salary is GBP 26,000 per annum and designation HR Assistant.

If your daughter meets the requirements of the rules, the Visa should be granted.

I hope you can appreciate, I can only go on the basic infformation youbhave provided. Further, the decision is ultimately made by the Home Office and I cannot definitively say that the Visa would be approved, as the decision is not up to me.

If you have any concerns, I would strongly suggest that you engage with an immigration lawyer in the UK. You will be able to find details of one on the law society website under the section find a solicitor. The web address is: www.lawsociety.org.uk

Alternatively, I can recommend one for you.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.