SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

My visa application appeal for Indefinite Leave to Remain is

My visa application appeal for Indefinite Leave to Remain is pending in Admin court and I am in the UK. This case has been pending for last 4 years. My wife and my daughter have been living with my parents in India. They now want to come on visitor visa along with my parents. Can my parents sponsor my wife and my daughter to visit to the UK, whilst they will also be travelling with my depandants ? Or Can I sponsor them to come to the UK ? I want to know what proof they are required to provide to convince home office that my wife and my daughter would return to India at the end of their intended visit.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience. If you have no valid leave to remain in the UK you cannot sponsor them. If your parents have the finances to show that they can pay for the travel, pay for everyone coming's accommodation and maintenance then they are not barred from sponsoring the visit. your wife however and the children, despite the parents providing all finances will have to show they have ties in india and reasons for going back. Evidence of work; assets,; school; financial stability will all be helpful. These will particularly need to be very convincing considering you are here and not wanting to leave whilst your ilr review is being considered. the home office will start from the point that they are trying to come to the uk to join you and therefore this is something you will need to address fully in their applications. I hope this is useful and I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience.all the best