How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask IA Solicitors Your Own Question
IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1833
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
IA Solicitors is online now

My daughter and fiance need help with the partnership visa

This answer was rated:

My daughter and fiance need help with the partnership visa they lodged as it was rejected
JA: What steps have your daughter and fiancé taken? Have they filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do your daughter and fiancé live in? If different, what is their citizenship?
Customer: daughter is Australian, fiance UK both together for 3 years one year in Australia and 2 in the UK. Wedding is in Australia on 4/1/2020
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no this is the first time
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: they have an appeal lodged but it will not be through before the 2 year visa my daughter is on expires (31/1//2020)

Why they rejected visa?

IA Solicitors and 2 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Insufficient documentation to support length of relationship. So they presented more and enough doc but it went to appeal which will not be through in time


You have international number. A phone call at international number can not be through our system.You can continue here. I shall answer your question.

What is your daughter nationality?

What is her immigration status in UK?