IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

My daughter and fiance need help with the partnership visa

My daughter and fiance need help with the partnership visa they lodged as it was rejected
JA: What steps have your daughter and fiancé taken? Have they filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do your daughter and fiancé live in? If different, what is their citizenship?
Customer: daughter is Australian, fiance UK both together for 3 years one year in Australia and 2 in the UK. Wedding is in Australia on 4/1/2020
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no this is the first time
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: they have an appeal lodged but it will not be through before the 2 year visa my daughter is on expires (31/1//2020)

Why they rejected visa?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Insufficient documentation to support length of relationship. So they presented more and enough doc but it went to appeal which will not be through in time

You have international number. A phone call at international number can not be through our system.You can continue here. I shall answer your question.

What is your daughter nationality?

What is her immigration status in UK?