How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 82
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

Assistant: How can I help? I want to ask some questions

This answer was rated:

Good afternoon
Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I want to ask some questions
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in the UK
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I'm a tier 4 student I just got married, can I bring my husband as my dependant
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know if I can bring my husband for a visit


Further to your e-mail, you can make an application for your husband to come to the UK as your dependent. I enclose herewith a link of how you need to apply and the requirements you will need to meet.

Please do accept my answer.

Kind Regards

Immigration Warrior and 2 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok thank you very much