Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

One of my friends mother visit visa was declined twice under

One of my friends mother visit visa was declined twice under section 4.2 to 4.10 of appendix V.
She is 61 and provided all the necessary evidences, like Bank statement showing enough funds, property ownership document, other relatives and family evidences in India to show that she has good reasons to return back and has no intention to stay in UK.
What can she do to challenge this?

Further to your email, you can Judicial Review the refusal if you believe that the Home office has unreasonably refused the application. Alternatively you could get a solicitor to look at the application to see if they can advise you further in relation to the reason why the Home Office refused the application.

Kind Regards