Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I have applied for UK visa 3 times before and it was refused

Customer Question

I have applied for UK visa 3 times before and it was refused bcoz of bank statement issues and in all the 3 times, I received email that the application has been concluded ( not issued). Few days ago, I reapplied again and my bank statement was totally fixed. I received the same email today that it has been concluded. Does it mean it has been refused again?? ( as it is concluded not issued)??. Really don't know what to do else?? I have an appointment on February 20 for ID check in the GMC.
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have already filled the online application. I am living in saudi arabia but I am originally Egyptian. Working in saudi arabia as a pediatrician. I have the membership of the royal college of the UK.
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to tell that my situation is so critical. The validity of my Occupational English Test exam will be expired on next June and I have to finish the GMC registration before it expires !! I already have paid so much money in order to get that visa to attend the ID check for GMC registration. Really, so much frustrated and depressed. I just want to attend the ID check
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 7 months ago.

Further to your e-mail, I am really sorry to hear about the problems that you are experiencing. Kindly note that the e-mail, you have received only states that the visa has been concluded and you will only find out the result of the application once you go to collect your Passport.

I have recently dealt with an application where the application was successful, when they sent me a similar e-mail, so please do not be disheartened.

If you would like any further assistance, I am here to help.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry for that. I am just feeling frustrated because my friends received the email with the word issued and not concluded. And from my experience before, I have received all emails in the 3 previous applications with the word concluded and all have been refused. Really, I am so much stressed as unless I attended the ID check that time, then I have to go through the OET exam since the start and go through the GMC registration since the start again that will take so much time, fees and emotional stress. I hope the one who is giving the decision can just understand my critical situation for awhile !!

I can imagine how frustrating it must be for you. I recommend that you wait for the result and if it is negative then we can assist you with making a new application.

I can arrange a telephone consultation with you so I can explain the process further to you.

Kind Regards