Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

My wife is an eu citizen based and work in uk and earn more

my wife is an eu citizen based and work in uk and earn more than 18000ponds in a year.she works with health care,we got married last year November,2019 and i want to apply for spouse visa from nigeria
JA: What steps has your wife taken? Has she filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country does your wife live in? If different, what is her citizenship?
Customer: she is about to take step but she doesnt know what to do and she has not filed any paper with uk government.my lives in uk and she is an Eu citizen
JA: Has your wife talked to a lawyer about the family visa?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: she also school in university and she will finish her university april and i want be in uk by that time

Hi How can I help?

What nationality is the EU citizen?

Has your wife applied under the EU Settlement Scheme for Settled status?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
my wife she is an EU citizen that works in uk

Congratulations on the marriage

Your wife needs to apply for you to come to the UK and apply for EEA Family Permit under the EU Settlement Scheme. The application can be made online - EEA Family Permit under EU Settlement Scheme. In support of the application, you would need to provide marriage certificate, divorce certificates, payslips, bank statements, proof of relationship, proof of address where you will be staying, valid passports etc.

Thank you - if you have any other questions do let me know.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
should I go ahead and apply for spouse visa so far my wife she is an Eu citizen based in uk for 5years and worked there
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
which document do we need to provide for spouse visa?which document is she going to send

You can apply for Spouse EEA Family Permit. You would need to show evidence of your marriage- pre marriage and post marriage such as Marriage certificate, photographs, emails, whatsapp, telephone calls, any visits of her travels with stamps, payslips, bank statements. Letter of employment, proof of address where you will be staying. The application is online.

It may be a good idea to talk if you feel it would help - I can do it for a less fee.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
If l submit the spouse application how long it will take before they issue me visa to visit my wife

2-3 weeks before a decision will be made. Thank you

I would be grateful if you could give me a positive rating by clicking on the above and press submit - I would appreciate it.

I can offer a sample/checklist of documents but there will be a cost for this. Would this interest you?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Who is going to provide this document ?is my wife who work there and also an EU citizen

Yes - you need to have valid passport, contact evidence from your side and TB certificate

I can offer a sample/checklist of documents would this interest you?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Yes.please list out d document for me
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
And checklist

There would be a extra cost

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
How much

Please let me know thank you

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
My credit card is not with me maybe tomorrow l will pay

Sure

If you can please give a positive rating by clicking 5 stars (at the top of your screen), I can answer any follow up questions at no extra charge.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
How much is the visa fee for spouse visa in Nigeria
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
why must they deducted money from my account without my consent.pls you better stop it
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
they deducted 19,000plus this night,please the money is for what?

You need to speak to Customer Services about this - JustAnswer thank you

It is not the Experts that take money from your account.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
send me there number

0808 164 9374

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
also help me to inform them
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
pls let then reverse it.when i ready fully i will pay

You would need to speak with Customer Services