Tamari Kokrashvili
Tamari Kokrashvili, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  OISC, LLB (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law
105993163

Tamari I have an another question This regarding our last

Hi Tamari
I have an another question
This regarding our last conversation
I am trying to collect 5000£ in my account by the end of the February. My plan is not to pay my mortgage and some other bills and get one of my relations to pay them for an another couple of months and collect up to 5000£ to show for my mam and dad's visiting visa. Do you think it will be acceptable. I have red in the web site that the amount of money showing, is need to be after deduction of our usual expenses. I am worried about that.
Please advice me

Good afternoon, yes it will be acceptable but please do not deposit big amount of money in one go or if you will deposit big amount, you need to explain from where it came from.

Which month are you planning to apply for your parent’s visit visa?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
End of the March with my February (last) bank statement.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Waiting for an answer
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi Thamari
Where are you

When Home Office will see your past statements, they may questions why those payments has not gone through from your account this months.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Okay thanks
I have some money in cash iso also. Can I show it or is it better to transfer that money to the account which Will be shown
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Sorry cash isa

I am sorry but I have already tried to explain. I can not provide exact answer unless I see the documents and exactly what transfers you are going to make. If you have cash you need to explain where this cash comes from and how you got it

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Okay I understand. Sorry for the inconvenience
Forget about everything
Please tell me
How much money should I show for 2 people for 2 months with air ticket cost. I will provide accommodation in my house
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Waiting for reply
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Can you please reply me

There is no a set amount you need to show, even if you will show £2500 in your account it is fine, just provide a letter from employer as well.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Okay thanks
I will trust you
Just one question
Is there any possibility to supply accommodation and food by me and travelling experiences by my aunt ( my dad’s sister who is a British citizen. She has a good job.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Waiting

Yes it is absolutely possible if your aunt also provides bank statements to prove her income.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Okay I didn’t know this situation before. Thank you very much. You are an angel

good luck

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Okay sure