UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I am travelling to London with my Italian granddaughter.

I am travelling to London with my Italian granddaughter. Does she need a visa to travel with me?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: no steps. i live in italy as does my granddaughter. I am US citizen she is Italian.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: I need to know if a visa is necessary for my 8 yr old grand daughter. I will travel with my US passport without visa
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just the visa question for my grand daughter. She may need a cover letter from her parents to travel with me, but I thought being EU countries she could travel with her identity card, no visa

No, she does not require a UK visa.

All the best. Please click on 5 stars