How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

We would like the Philippine care person previously looking

Customer Question

Hello, we would like the Philippine care person previously looking after my Italian father- in- law in Italy to come to UK to look after my father ( live in full- time care on contract). We are unsure what process is necessary to support his visa application ( what type of visa etc). Any clarification or guidance welcome
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question.

Could you please confirm how long your father in law wishes to come to the UK for?

Kind regards