Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I am currently in England on a working visa with my family

Hi, I am currently in England on a working visa with my family as dependents and is pregnant with my second child. Once the baby is born, do I gave to pay for the visa and health surcharge for the child?

Further to your e-mail, that is correct that you will need to apply for a visa for your child inline with your visa and you will need to pay for the application fee and health surcharge.

I hope this answers your question.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How soon can I apply after giving birth?

You can apply as soon as you have applied for a Passport for your child.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
another thing, can you please tell me if the british citizenship is still available for those under the Tier 2 visa?

I can confirm that you can apply for naturalisation if you meet the requirements after you have been granted Indefinite Leave to Remain.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you so much for answering my questions