How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 15060
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

Am completing a renewal online for a partner. it is seems to

This answer was rated:

am completing a renewal online for a partner. it is seems to repeat itself regularly.
My wife was given a stay outside the rules on the basis of our child. Now this son has severe allergies which are at the top end of the scale in some cases. I have actually gone to Pakistan and spoken to some doctors about potential treatment, but whilst they believe they can provide medical care, they highlighted the emergency services are so inadequate he may not survive in transit. I don't unfortunately have this in writing. should i mention it in the application


Thank you for your query. Yes, you should.most definitely mention this in the application.

It is unfortunate that you do not have any written evidence to substantiate your claims.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i do have further questions :). how far in detail do i go into parental responsibilities? I have listed most general things, cooking, feeding, bathing, cleaning, making sure safe, education, providing social and play environments. medication, and treatments etc
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Also i have all the information they need. but do I need to provide the information from the past application, as the circumstances in part have changed. i used to live with mother as she had ill health. but my sisters have taken that over as my son's needs are more significant, and for which we have moved from l;ancashire closer to london for better access to medical care.


You should resubmit all the evidence previously submitted along with details of any changes.

As I have answered your original question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.

Many thanks

INC Law and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
whilst I have the evidence is not in any particular order but the new evidence they requested i.e. letters to evidence living together for 2 years, are in order, does that matter or all just lumped together?

All together is fine

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
now I had a main application, and an appeal and the information from this application? also the change of circumstances (my son's condition) was highlighted on appeal under a change of circumstances. do I refer in this application then to the original app, the appeal cirumstances, or the current ones (which are similar to appeal)

No. You just need to go into details of the last application.