Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

I made my visa tier 2 application and have an appointment

Hello i made my visa tier 2 application and have an appointment already however, I did made a mistake when i typed the incorrect certificate of sponsorship number? I have the correct certificate of sponsorship number and made a printed copy of it. Is there anyway i can do to pursue with the application
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I’m in the UK right now. I finished the online application and I’ve booked an application for biometrics. Can I upload the current COS and make a letter explaining the error i made in the online application?
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the tier 2 visa?
Customer: not yet
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That’s my only concern regarding my visa application.

Hi How can I help?

Yes you should attach this in support of your application immediately and provide a supporting letter so that the home office is fully aware of this.

The Home Office will also have the copy when your employer applied and this will have gone to the Home Office on their Side - under the Employer's Sponsorship Management System,

The Home Office cannot refuse your application for a error in your application.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hello. I applied for a tier 2 general visa online.I made an error regarding placing my COS. Is it possible to back it up with the right documentation and state about the commited error? Thanks

You should also take the original letter when you are attending your Biometric fingerprints so it is also uploaded from their end as well.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you for the advice. I’m just worried that I will have a refused due to typographical error

I hope this information has been helpful - I wold be grateful if you could provide me with a positive rating by clicking on the above and press submit - I would really appreciate it - Many thanks and enjoy rest of your evening

They would not refuse the application due to a typing error.