INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I need urgent help, My CoS start dats is listed on Page 2 at

Customer Question

Hello! I need urgent help
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: My CoS start dats is listed on Page 2 at 03 Feb 2020. In the "sponsors note" it states 14 March 2020. The sponsors note date is correct and i have used this date on my visa application. I have my biometrics in 2 hours. Should i withdraw and cancel my application and reapply? Will this be an issue
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: I havent spoken to a lawyer. I will be working for the NHS, and am from South Africa I am 23 and dont have the money to pay again if its rejected. Will it be rejected based on this issue?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope, i think thats all. Thank you so much!!
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Im absolutely panicking that my visa will be rejected and I cant afford to reapply. If its likely to be rejected based on this discrepancy id rather cancel, get a refund, and reapply. Family keep telling me this wont be an issue but the online immigration boards are freaking me out!
Expert:  INC Law replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for your query.

Based on the limited information you have provided, it is likely the application will be rejected as the date in the Certificate of Sponsorship does not match your propsed start date, therefore, it is likely it may be rejected.

You would be better served withdrawing and re-applying.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
On the Certificate of Sponsorship, the sponsor note states the correct date and this matched my application. However the page 2 start date doesnt match. Is it likely that the CoS will be rejected even though the sponsor note has the correcy start date?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Would prefer to talk here.
Expert:  INC Law replied 8 days ago.

Yes, there is a possibility. You can take a chance but the discrepancy could lead to a rejection.

Ultimately, it is your decision.