INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am applying for British citizenship as I have been on ILR

I am applying for British citizenship as I have been on ILR long residency for 2 years now.I had 1 CCJ from few years (university debt) which i have been paying from last 1.5 year on instalment basis.I was about to apply but came to know that there are 2 more CJJ on my name. Those were by customers who were unhappy with my consultancy services went to court and entered a judgement in default. I never know about them.
I want to ask:1- If i agree to those 2 CCJ and also pay them on instalment basis and show to home office that i have made payment arrangement on all my CJJ, will they be fine for my British citizenship application?2 - Can these CJJ in any way can effect my ILR status in UK?I thank you for your response in this matter.

Thank you for your query. I believe Inhave already answered your query in another thread

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Also one last thing I would like to ask as this is really concerning me. I am going to challenge the default CCJ against me in the court and aiming to seaside them, before I can apply for my British citizenship.But, I am currently on ILR, long residency. Please advice if having these 3 CCJ can in any way effect my current ILR long residency status? I am really worried about it. I understand ILR is permanent residency in UK and it can only be revoked if someone commits a serious offence/crime and does having these CCJ comes under serious offence that can have adverse affect on my current status?I look forward to hearing from you.Thank you againI would appreciate your professional opinion.

CCJ,'a do not affect your ILR status. These are civil judgements, not criminal.

As I have answered your original question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.