INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am applying for British citizenship as I have been on ILR

I am applying for British citizenship as I have been on ILR long residency for 2 years now.I had 1 CCJ from few years (university debt) which i have been paying from last 1.5 year on instalment basis.I was about to apply but came to know that there are 2 more CJJ on my name. Those were by customers who were unhappy with my consultancy services went to court and entered a judgement in default. I never know about them.
I want to ask:1- If i agree to those 2 CCJ and also pay them on instalment basis and show to home office that i have made payment arrangement on all my CJJ, will they be fine for my British citizenship application?2 - Can these CJJ in any way can effect my ILR status in UK?I thank you for your response in this matter.

Thank you for your query. I believe Inhave already answered your query in another thread

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Also one last thing I would like to ask as this is really concerning me. I am going to challenge the default CCJ against me in the court and aiming to seaside them, before I can apply for my British citizenship.

But, I am currently on ILR, long residency. Please advice if having these 3 CCJ can in any way effect my current ILR long residency status? I am really worried about it. I understand ILR is permanent residency in UK and it can only be revoked if someone commits a serious offence/crime and does having these CCJ comes under serious offence that can have adverse affect on my current status?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you again

I would appreciate your professional opinion.

CCJ,'a do not affect your ILR status. These are civil judgements, not criminal.

As I have answered your original question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.