Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I am come from Poland, living in England for 15 years and I

Hello. I am come from Poland, living in England for 15 years and I was in prison for 6 months few years ago.. can I stay in England after the brexit? will I get the settle status? or I will have to go back Poland becauseof that...
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in England, I did't filed and paperwork with the government but I never get in trouble with law after come out the prison again, I'm from Poland..
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really that's all I want to know..

Further to your question you will be able to remain here after Brexit. You will need to register on the registration scheme and they will grant you pre-settled status if you do not meet the requirements for the settled status.

The registration is compulsory so please do ensure you register otherwise you will experience difficulties after Brexit.

I hope this answers your question and please do accept my answer.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank You.