How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1013
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

I am come from Poland, living in England for 15 years and I

This answer was rated:

Hello. I am come from Poland, living in England for 15 years and I was in prison for 6 months few years ago.. can I stay in England after the brexit? will I get the settle status? or I will have to go back Poland becauseof that...
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in England, I did't filed and paperwork with the government but I never get in trouble with law after come out the prison again, I'm from Poland..
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really that's all I want to know..


Further to your question you will be able to remain here after Brexit. You will need to register on the registration scheme and they will grant you pre-settled status if you do not meet the requirements for the settled status.

The registration is compulsory so please do ensure you register otherwise you will experience difficulties after Brexit.

I hope this answers your question and please do accept my answer.

Kind Regards

Immigration Warrior and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank You.