Tamari Kokrashvili
Tamari Kokrashvili, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

Hiya, i would like to ask about having a documents that has

Hiya, i would like to ask about having a documents that has been left out to give at the opointment with the consulate.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Do you think the home office can still take my document even though it has been submitted, because i have used the priority process
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Well yes , i have used a company to help me with getting my visa , but it is based in the uk while im in indonesia. And the consulate that i attend was here in indonesia.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well basicly thats the only thing i wanted to know, cause my selicitor have tried to see whether my document (that i forgot to give) can be scan to them , but apparently its blocked basicly , cause like the uk consulate here in surabaya indonesia said , my application has been sumbmitted .

Good afternoon and thanks for your question today.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Goid afternoon

Thanks for accepting the call

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hiya, i am based in indonesia, and my number it is also a what's Up number. Thank you

I will call you by what'sapp in 10 minutes. Thank you

It was nice to speak to you today. As promised below are the details where you will be able to contact the home office: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y/outside-the-uk/english

Write them an email and also call if you would like to. explain how mistake has happened and they may help you.

Good luck!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok ,thank you

You are welcome