How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 14576
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

What are the types of visa of American people?

Customer Question

What are the types of visa of American people ?
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  INC Law replied 7 days ago.


Thank you for your query. Kindly explain your question further

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I would like to visit America from uk
Expert:  INC Law replied 6 days ago.


If that is the case, you would need to apply for an permission to travel. You can do so on the following link:

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks,

Expert:  INC Law replied 4 days ago.


I see you have requested a telephone call but your payment method has failed