How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 14647
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

I have been living in uk 2002-2004 and back end of 2015 till

Customer Question

I have been living in uk 2002-2004 and back end of 2015 till now. I was working firts years but living since 2015 been a stay at home mother and have a son who goes to school in London . I have EU passport, my son EU citizen. Im not married and my income comes from my sons father so lives in another country. What are the steps i need to take regarding brexit and am I allowed to stay in the country or what proof or what documents is need to and where to send so we could stay living here
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  INC Law replied 16 days ago.


Thank you for your query. Have you applied to the EU Settled Scheme?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Yes but just in a process of applying wanted to make sure what are the strongest proof of evidence if im not paying any tax in this country apart from council tax and no national insurance nr. Also im separated from my sons father but we were living together and one household since 2015 in Lnd . Can those councils tax bills from that 5 year ago can somehow be credited to me as well as proof of living in uk although they were on my ex’s name but i was stay at home mother
Expert:  INC Law replied 14 days ago.


Do you have any bank statements or letters from the GP or NHS at the address? If so, this could be used as evidence.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Many thanks