ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Adjunct Lecturer at University of Technology
104128041

What is the govt plan in trying to alleviate the problems of

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: What is the govt plan in trying to alleviate the problems of those who are to get their immigration document updated ?
JA: What steps have they taken? Have they filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do they live in? If different, what is their citizenship?
Customer: She lives here but her permit is due for renewal next month.
JA: Has she talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is it possible to get her settle status now ?
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I have got 2.5 years twice plus one year in between make six years all together.
Please, I can I get my document renewed that there is a public health issue in the uk?
Secondly, I do I qualify for a settle status since I have been living in the uk for up to 30 years?
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
20 years*

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist.

What is your current visa status in the UK ?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
2.5 years running out soon

Please be more specific.is this a spousal visa?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Resident permit
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
please, are you there?

Thanks for this. Based on the information provided it seems that you may now qualify for ILR. The global pandemic really does not stop you submitting an application online. It is important that you do not allow the time to expire prior to submitting your application. What may happen is that the interview for you to do your biometric will be delayed. However once you make an I. Time application you will be able to continue you working and residing in the UK whilst you await the outcome of the application.

Hope I clarified things for you. Kindly let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Kindly take the time to indicate your acceptance of the answer given. You may do this by clicking on the stars at the top of the page.

All the best

RL

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Thanks, please how soon can I submit my application?
how do I apply for the settle status and the biometric enrolment on time?
Customer: replied 9 hours ago.
Hello, I'm on a ten year root as a parent. what form should I use for my renewal ?
Customer: replied 9 hours ago.
Route*

Thanks for your patience. You may apply 28 days prior to your current permit expiring. You may apply here:

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/parent