Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

While filling my form, i Came across a question asking "how

While filling my form, i Came across a question asking "how much do you spend every month on the dependent child? , Iam applying under adequate Maintenance route because im a carer. so the benefit amount i receive for my 1st child is around £370 per month.
My question is do i need to put in the exact benefit i receive for him every month?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: While filling my form, i Came across a question asking "how much do you spend every month on the dependent child? , Iam applying under adequate Maintenance route because im a carer. so the benefit amount i receive for my 1st child is around £370 per month.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: While filling my form, i Came across a question asking "how much do you spend every month on the dependent child? , Iam applying under adequate Maintenance route because im a carer. so the benefit amount i receive for my 1st child is around £370 per month.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: While filling my form, i Came across a question asking "how much do you spend every month on the dependent child? , Iam applying under adequate Maintenance route because im a carer. so the benefit amount i receive for my 1st child is around £370 per month.
Customer: replied 2 days ago.

Hi How can I help

I will read your question and respond

Customer: replied 2 days ago.

Yes It very important that you disclose the full amount that is being received

You should also attach the Bank statements and proof of benefit

I would be grateful if would give me a positive rating by clicking on the above stars and press submit- I would appreciate it

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
So by saying spending means actual amount of benefit
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Another question please

You need to tell the home Office how much you spend on the child and send in proof of benefits

This includes costs such as food, clothing etc

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Iam exempted from meeting the financial requirement but have to meet the adequate maintenance. I have everything that needs to be sent except i do not know how to do the calculations of the benefits i receive to show my living cost, Kindly, please, is there anyone who would help me how to write it down, to make it clear for the person handling my application. This is what i receive

Carers weekly allowance: £64.60
Income support every two wks : £89.00
Childtax credit weekly: £294.64
Child benefit monthly: £247.20
Dla monthly care: £229.20
Housing benefit :£357.00(paid directly to landlord)

I pay £12 council tax each month.

How do i exactly put these calculation in words?

Please click on the above link and I will work this out for you

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
How many questions would you answer for this amount?
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
And if i go out of this conversation will i have to pay another money if i come with a different question?

Kindly accept this answer and open up a new post/question-tag me into the conversation and I will be more than happy to help

I would be happy to answer as many questions if click on the pay link above

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I have accepted let me put for you the exact amount of benefit u receive
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
So you could calculate for me

Yes I would please bear with me

Apart from the calculation do you have any other questions

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I have 4 children, i live in uk, im sponsoring my husband who is in kenya, i do not work because im looking after my two disbale children
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Im a carer and applying under adequate maintenance
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
This is what i receive,

Income support £87.60 (every 2wks)
Carer allowance £66.15(every week)
Child tax credit £294.62( every week)
Child benefit £247.20 ( every month)
Dla 1st child £479.60 (every month)
Dla 2nd child £234.80 (every month)
Council Rent £80.16 (every week direct to landlord)
Council tax £12.99
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I know about that but i still dont know how to do it thats why i paid for you to work it out for me
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I dont know how to arrange that and calculate
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Kindly calculate a table for me and you could attach it to my email to use it as a reference please of how i should put my calculation

See different page with reply