How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1158
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

I am sorry, but I have not finish the conversation yet. If I

This answer was rated:

I am sorry, but I have not finish the conversation yet. If I am applying from within UK, how to do it? because usually fresh application can only use application form "from outside the country", "inside country" form is used for re-newal only, which one should I use if I want to apply for a new one within the country? and where to submit it to? usually it is submitted to a visa application center outside the country, I do not know where inside the UK to give the form/. tHANK YOU



You would need to apply using FLR FP form and not SET M form as your ILR visa was refused. However, you are still entitled to apply under FLR FP as you are still married. You cannot apply under FLR M as you do not have valid Immigration status.


The application form is online and you would need to give your reasons from not applying outside the UK.


Lawyer21 and 3 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you

Thank you