Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

I am sorry, but I have not finish the conversation yet. If I

I am sorry, but I have not finish the conversation yet. If I am applying from within UK, how to do it? because usually fresh application can only use application form "from outside the country", "inside country" form is used for re-newal only, which one should I use if I want to apply for a new one within the country? and where to submit it to? usually it is submitted to a visa application center outside the country, I do not know where inside the UK to give the form/. tHANK YOU

You would need to apply using FLR FP form and not SET M form as your ILR visa was refused. However, you are still entitled to apply under FLR FP as you are still married. You cannot apply under FLR M as you do not have valid Immigration status.

The application form is online and you would need to give your reasons from not applying outside the UK.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.