ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

My father live in london & he have spanish nationality,i am

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My father live in london & he have spanish nationality,i am interest travel uk without Visa is possibl?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am livein spain & i have spanish permanent resident card
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have spanish permanent resident & Bangladeshi Citizen

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be of assitance.

Is your father a citizen of Spain?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Thanks for the additional information my apologies in getting back to you.

You are not allowed to travel visa free to the UK simply by virtue of the fact that you have a permanent residency card in Spain. The only way to travel to Spain Without a visa would be if you yourself were a Spanish citizen.

the alternative would be for you to apply as a family member of an EU citizen. This permit allows you to travel to the UK to visit with your dad. The only proviso here is for you to be under 21 years old. Otherwise you would have to apply to travel to the UK using a normal visitors visa.

Hope I clarified things for you. Kindly let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Kindly take the time to indicate your acceptance of the answer given. You may do this by clicking on the stars at the top of the page.

All the best

RL

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank, my brother also live in uk & he also spanish citizen.ok i think after coronavirus i apply for EU family member visitor visa,can you help me what paper need for visitor visa,i have permanent job in spain & my monthly salary 1200 euro + tips 300/400 euro,thanks
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
This is my monthly salary & payslip 1200 euro

Kindly give me a minute to point you to the relevant page for you to apply.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Okk

Here is the link to how to apply. I would not recommend you waiting until covid ends. Put the application in now as it may take sometime to process. You would apply for the EEA family permit which is free. Once in the UK you may apply to extend this permit in order to stay permanently in the UK.

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit

you are welcome. I am happy I was able to help.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you so much

you wryly are welcome

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
0034611294368 this my Whatsap, can you call me please

I am unable to call. This is done via our premium service at an additional cost. If you would like a call I recommend you speaking to customer service.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
the alternative would be for you to apply as a family member of an EU citizen. This permit allows you to travel to the UK to visit with your dad. The only proviso here is for you to be under 21 years old. Otherwise you would have to apply to travel to the UK using a normal visitors [email protected] of my friend hi travel uk without visa with shes dad & she also over 21.please give me answe. Thanks