How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1080
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

How can I apply for spouse Visa, and I married in

Customer Question

How can I apply for spouse Visa
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am British and I married in Afghanistan 12 years ago
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the family visa?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: But my wife have learning difficulties with English
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
R u there
Expert:  INC Law replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your query. Has your wife not passed the english language test yet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  INC Law replied 1 year ago.


Unfortunately, until such time as she passes the English language test, she will not meet the requirements of the Spouse Visa. Do you have any children?