Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

Can i still get treatment on the NHS If i apply for non

can i still get treatment on the NHS If i apply for non fiscal residency
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: in uk but hoping to live partly 6 months in portugal and 6 months in UK and have told to apply for non fiscal residency in uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: we own a property in portugal and uk and receive a small income from letting the apartment in portugal and have non habitual residency in portugal
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Further to your question, can you please confirm your nationality.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
British

If you are a British National then any treatment you receive on the NHS will be free regardless of any other residency that you have.

Kind Regards

Kindly note that fiscal residency is done for tax purposes only but will not affect your eligibility for the NHS.

Please do let me know if I can assist you further otherwise please do accept my answer.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
british
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please do accept my answer in order for Just Answer to credit me for the advise that I have provided you with today.

Kind Regards