How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1080
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

Financial advice in regards to cryptocurrency and uk banks

Customer Question

financial advice in regards ***** ***** and uk banks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Jim, a dual-qualified lawyer (UK & Republic of Ireland) and happy to help you today.

How can I assist?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am currently in the uk on a tier 4 student visa, could you tell me about the legality of trading bitcoin on exchanges such as coinbase and as a daily trader, and how can I approach paying taxes? I have already had bank close my account due to ttrading about 20,000 pounds daily for 2 weeks.
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** an immigration question with tax included - not my area so I will opt out for others to assist you here.