INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am from Romania and my boyfriend is from Albania. What i

Hi. My name is ***** ***** i am from Romania and my boyfriend is from Albania. What i can do for my boyfriend for take the uk visa and for can work?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am from Romania, i have paperwork and i live in Milton keynes,UK. But my boyfrient is not have any paperwork and is from Albania
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: Not yet We wanted to make the marriage here but with coronavirus, we can not make that now
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Only that problem with visa we have

Thank you for your query. How long has your boyfriend been in the UK?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My boyfriend is in uk from November 2019