How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 15947
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

I am from Romania and my boyfriend is from Albania. What i

This answer was rated:

Hi. My name is ***** ***** i am from Romania and my boyfriend is from Albania. What i can do for my boyfriend for take the uk visa and for can work?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am from Romania, i have paperwork and i live in Milton keynes,UK. But my boyfrient is not have any paperwork and is from Albania
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: Not yet We wanted to make the marriage here but with coronavirus, we can not make that now
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Only that problem with visa we have


Thank you for your query. How long has your boyfriend been in the UK?

INC Law and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My boyfriend is in uk from November 2019