Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I am from HK. The passports I hold are BNO and HKSAR

i am from HK. The passports I hold are BNO and HKSAR passport. Both allow me to stay in UK for six months for travel but not for work. I entered London via Heathrow T2 on 4 June and was refused entry because I didn't seek to enter as visitor and I sought 12 months stay with possibility for work. I am now on bail in London to call back Home Office in 10 days about way forward. I need legal advice and be represented by a lawyer.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am from HK. Born in 1970 and raised in HK. Studied in UK for my undergraduate and up to PhD. I lived in Hong Kong. my citizenship in HK.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have friends in UK who are willing to help me if in any need, including opening a consultancy in Liverpool with my teacher in University.

Further to your question, unfortunately you will need to return back to Hong Kong and if you do want to work then come back to the UK with the correct visa which allows you to work.

I can arrange a telephone call through Just Answer with you to speak further about the interview from the Home office.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, thanks.