Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

Coming from Viet Nam. I'm currently a master degree student,

hi, my name is ***** ***** from Viet Nam.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I'm currently a master degree student, my visa is valid till end of January.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: i would like to extend my visa for an extra 6 months or longer
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, thank you

Further to your question if you are studying towards a Master you cannot extend your visa for a period of 6 months.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thank you for your response

Please do accept my answer in order for Just Answer to credit me for the advise that I have provided you.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I thought I'm Eligible to apply for a tier 5 and tier 2 visa, do you have any suggestion how to ? i have finished my master degree and now starting to applying for job

You are eligible to apply as Tier 2 Migrant, and I enclose herewith the guidance. You will need to find a job a suitable job with a sponsor.

Kindly note that your original question was whether you could extend for a period of 6 months.

https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your response, I'm now aware of the tier 2 Migrant.
How about the tier 5 visa, do I eligible to apply?Kind Regards

Please do let me know under what Tier 5 category you wish to apply under?

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
According to the Documents that I Required to provide which is the1. a current passport or other valid travel identification
2. bank statements showing you’ve had at least £945 in savings in your bank account for 90 days before you apply - this is to prove you can support yourself
3. your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test.I have those documents available along with the accepted job offer from a real estate company. However, that company do not eligible to sponsor for visa tier 2
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Kind Regards

The company will need to apply for a Sponsorship Licence in order to sponsor you as without the sponsorship you are unable to apply under the Tier 2 route.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I now understand the Tier 2, thank you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
the link I attached below is the detail on how to apply for visa tier 5. I'm currently living in London, do you think i could apply for this visa ? If yes under what circumstances ?https://www.gov.uk/tier-5-seasonal-worker-visa/documents-you-must-provide

You can apply if the scheme is available as according to this guidance it is only a pilot scheme.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/795425/Final_Tier_5_Temporary_Worker_Guidance_05-04-19.pdf

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thank you very much

Please do accept my answer in order for Just Answer to credit me for the advise that I have provided you with today.

Kind Regards