Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

The card I attached is the article 10 or 20 card? Also if I

The card I attached is the article 10 or 20 card ? Also if I am allowed how I will be able to remain in the UK after 2020 ? And is it true in order to settle here i have to enter Uk with this card at the airport ?

Hi How can I help

The card that you have is a Article 10 Residence Card

Before you go, I would be grateful if you give me a positive rating by clicking on the above stars and press submit- I would appreciate it

Are you already in the UK?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Did you enter with this card or did you apply to enter the UK with a visa?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But i entered on visit visa while card was under process and it was issued in my absence and my lawyer from Portugal sent me via post to Uk

You are also allowed to enter the UK, with this card

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still didnt apply anything i am on visit i can anytime exit and enter on this card to apply the scheme or if there is any other solution without exiting let me knnow
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but when I entered in March i didnt had this card in hand thats why i had previously issued visit visa of 5 years so i entered on that

You can apply from inside the UK, under the EU Settlement scheme as you are already here. You have the card and your wife is British.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Under which link

sending now

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is the process

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/eu-settlement-scheme-family-permit - it is all online. You can use this link which is step by step

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It says you must be outside uk to apply this below

Apply for a permit to join your EU or EEA family member in the UK

This the link

You can also get help over the phone.

The phone number is ***** if you’re from a local council or another organisation helping others to apply.

If you’re inside the UK
Telephone: 0300(###) ###-####br/>Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), 8am to 8pm
Saturday and Sunday, 9:30am to 4:30pm

e

You can also get help over the phone.

If you’re inside the UK
Saturday and Sunday, 9:30am to 4:30pm

Before you go, I would be grateful if you will give me a positive rating by clicking on the above stars and press submit. I would appreciate it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I spoked to the eu settlement scheme resolution center and they said i fall under surinder singh application

This is correct your case comes under the Surinder Singh route. Has your wife worked in a EU country where you was issued your Portugal Residence Card

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ne we moved there we were under process and she and me were able to get the job signed the contract and then covid situation happend and then she decided to not to stat there and relocate to Uk with
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She is working now in Uk already and I have a job offer in UK Also

Can you kindly open up a new post/question and mark for my attention - Lawyer21 and I will be happy to help further.