Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

Will I be able to work and settle in UK with this card after

Will I be able to work and settle in UK with this card after 2020 or what steps should I take

No you will be allowed to enter the UK with this card and if you are looking to remain in the UK you will apply with your wife as her family member. You will be issued with a Biometric Card under the EU scheme. This will allow you to work in the UK

Before you go, I would be grateful if you give me a positive rating by clicking on the above stars and press submit- I would appreciate it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My wife is british so its fine yeah

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You are a family member of a British national. On your card if it says Family member of a EU national (which includes British national) - this is a Article 10 Residence Card, which allows you to enter the UK.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks

Most welcome

Kindly do remember to provide a positive rating by clicking on the above stars and press submit.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Once i will enter on this card i will be able to apply under eu settlement schem via app
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I received this card via post will I have to exit UK and come back by showing this card to border force in order it to work with the app ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure I will provise positice rating i Provided you before as well

Yes you can apply under the EU Scheme or order from the Home Office form EUSS (BC) = Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme as a family member of a qualifying British citizen.

Once you enter on the Card - you will need to apply under the EU Scheme.