Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

I need to find an old friend that I saw last in 2015 here in

Customer Question

I need to find an old friend that I saw last in 2015 here in Israel and who lived in the UK then. can you help me with that?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Israel
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: we looked online. voters list etc.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: if he is finding people in his job description and how much that costs me.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 2 months ago.

Hi How can I help?

I will read your question and respond

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 2 months ago.

If you trying to find someone you will need to instruct a Tracing company. The company can find a individual inside the UK or overseas.

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 2 months ago.

You can use this link above and contact the company directly who will be able to assist you further.

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 2 months ago.

Before you go,

I would be grateful if you could give me a positive rating by clicking on the above and press submit - I would appreciate it