Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I have a UK residency card for 5 years. Am I able to travel

Hello,I have a UK residency card for 5 years. Am I able to travel to other countries in the EU with it?

Further to your question, you can only travel if you have an EEA National travelling with you otherwise you will need to apply for a Schengen Visa.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.What is required for a Schengen Visa for someone like myself who only has a uk residency via a EEA family member?

Please find enclosed the link to the Schengen website which outlines the procedure to apply for a schengen visa. You will need to include evidence of your travel and where you intend to stay.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/apply-from-uk/

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.