Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I got my settlement status at the end of august 2019 and the

I got my settlement status at the end of august 2019 and the permanent residence with the date of 01/01/2020.
can I apply for the citizenship at the end of august 2020?

Good afternoon and thanks for your question today. You can apply for naturalisation after one year of obtaining your settled status in the U.K., meaning August 2020.

Also, please check your permanent residence grant letter, Home Office May have backdated your Permanent Residence too

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you.
I will call them now

I hope I have helped, I would appreciate if you can provide a positive rating as it is crucial for me to maintain my services as it stands now.

Thanks in advance!

Is this OK?