Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

I would like some advice inregards to my relative who has

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi
I would like some advice inregards ***** ***** relative who has been in uk for 14 years ,he us an overstayer, ge was recently a passenger in car that was hit by a drunk driver ,as a result my relative has had two major life changing operations and needs a further operation after 6/8 months. Please advise inregards ***** ***** status what can be done and compensation claims.Thank you
My personal number is***********Mr Ali
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi How can I hep?

I will read your question and respond

In terms of his immigration status - when did he arrive in the UK?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My personal number is***********Mr Ali

Sorry we are unable to make direct calls.

When did he come to the UK?

Are you asking due to his status whether he can make a compensation claim? Is that correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
14 years ago

He can make application in the UK if he has a forthcoming operation and continues to require mediation treatment in the UK.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you , what sort of application should he make ,can you make it on his behalf ,what are your fees ?

He would need to make application outside of the Immigration rules, FLR HRO. The Home Office application fee is £1,033, plus £19.20 and £1,000 towards the Immigration Health Surcharge. The application form is online. You would need to attach evidence of the appointment etc.

Unfortunately we cannot have a client-lawyer relationship on Justanswer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see okay thank you

Most welcome

Before you go, I would be grateful if you will give me a positive rating by clicking on the above stars and press submit. I would appreciate it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You gave been very helpful
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok will do

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi How can I help