Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

My thai wifes visa runs out on the 24th of june and are

my thai wifes visa runs out on the 24th of june and are flights have just been cancelled.what do i have to do if anything
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: no they have just been cancelled im a british citizen i live in n.ireland
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no its a 6 months holiday visa
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes the air line is saying it will take 12 to 14 weeks for a refund so im in on position to pay for new flights as its around 900 for the flights to Bangkok and my business stop in march with this covid 19

Further to your question can you please confirm what visa your wife is currently on?

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6 months holiday visa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no email is better thanks

Kindly note that she will need to contact the Home office and her visa will be extended until the 31st July 2020 due to the current Pandemic. I enclose herewith the guidance on how to contact the Home Office.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-advice-for-uk-visa-applicants-and-temporary-uk-residents

Please do accept my answer.

Kind Regards