How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2912
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

I want to invite my husband for our second born child

This answer was rated:

I want to invite my husband for our second born child birthday and im on benefit we hve married here in the uk but he went back to zimbabwe which visa can we apply
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I hve indefinate to remai under refugee
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Im not workin im on benefits

Hi How can I help?

I will read your question and respond

Which benefits are you on?

Is your first and second child British

When was you granted refugee status before 9th July 2012 or after?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was granted in 2005 and im on income support and child tax credit both our child are british citizen

You can apply for your husband to come and join you in the UK, under Article 8 of the ECHR, right to private and family life in the UK.

If you are unable to meet the financial requirements of the rules - your husband can still come to the UK on the basis of Article 8 of the ECHR, right to private and family life.

When did you get married?

Are you there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2016 in Sep thats when we get married here in the uk and he left to zimbabwe due to his work permit expires

So he has previously been in the UK. He would need to provide all theses details on the Spouse visa application form.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Him he dont meet that 18,900 Pounds they want
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he was here before

He can still as both of the children are British

You would need to submit the birth certificates and their British passports

You should also submit evidence of your relationship and the fact he has been in the UK before

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that link you gave me we dont have to pay any money or we have to pay

He must pay towards the visa fees

Do you have any other questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im going through the link you gave me


I hope this information has been helpful.

Before you go

I would be grateful if you could give me a positive rating by clicking on the above and press submit - I would appreciate it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok i will do that. ..before you go on rhe form is saying the aplicant must be in the Uk yet my husband is in zim should he continue ?

Your husband would need to apply from oversea not from inside the UK.

He can use this form to apply - you can complete the form on his behalf.

The form can also be saved - so that you can show him.

Thank you

Lawyer21 and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you so much for your help you are a life saver ����
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Requesting a fee waiver do we have to Apply it or its carry on with the form ?

You would need to apply for it.