How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2915
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

How can i become legal, I live in uk and i am albanian, i

This answer was rated:

Hi how can i become legal
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in uk and i am albanian
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: i have been to one laweyr before but i don’t know what he done some papers
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yeah i would like to know about my case what that lawyer has done

Hi How can I help?

I will read your question and respond

When did you come to the UK?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1 april 2018

Did you come with a visa?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No i come by lorry

I see do you have any idea which application the lawyer may have made? Did he give you a copy of any application?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah i got it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can send u a photo

If you have no idea you would then need to obtain a copy of your file of papers to establish what was the outcome of the application

Yes you can attach this

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (TS2P3T1)

You can request a copy of your file under subject access request

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got some more pictures

This is biometric Letter boy application

You can ask your solicitor or obtain a copy from the home office under subject access request

Biometric letter not the application

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

You can use the above link to apply and get your Home Office file.

Before you go,

I would be grateful if you could give me a positive rating by clicking on the above and press submit - I would appreciate it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will so mate thanks i get to u in a sec

Thank you -you would need to click on where it says Rating - click on the stars and press submit - Many thanks

The purpose of the rating is to assist others and continue to provide a high level of service on Justanswer

Lawyer21 and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have rate u mate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is any way that i can be legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello bud ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
U just had the rate and u gone

Hi it is now late and I will respond tomorrow. Thank you