Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I know a father of three born in Britain kids. However, when

Hi, I know a father of three born in Britain kids. However, when he came into the UK he came with a fake identity. He has now lived in the UK for more than 10 years with no offences on his original identity. Can you please give me some advice
JA: What steps has your father taken? Has he filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country does your father live in? If different, what is his citizenship?
Customer: Yes he has a UK residence card going through a legal process
JA: Has your father talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Further to your question if he has since legalised his status using his correct documents on the basis of his family life he is fine.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. When you say legalised his status does it mean that he has all his legal identity documents which were needed during the UK residence citizenship

That is correct.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
he will not be imprisoned or face any penalties
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you so much
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Means a lot
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The problem is that the wife is causing some problems in the marriage and giving threats to saying she will complain about the two identities

That is correct. Please do accept my answer and leave me a review.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don’t quite understand

Please click the 5 stars on the top right hand side of the screen to accept my answer.

The wife can make the complaint however if he is not using the other identity anymore and the current case was based on the children there should be no further action taken against him.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have a friend that has a family dispute. The wife had beaten the husband up over an argument which led to the husband leaving as his life was at risk. One son has already been living with auntie. So to avoid the beating from wife, husband went to live with sister and son. Wife filed a false complaint to police saying auntie and husband have kidnapped her son and are refusing to keep son in contact with mum. Police go to aunties house where father and son were seen to be living happily and safe. The husband has now went to the police to explain them the full situation with evidence of wife beating him. The police have said they can arrest her the other 2 kids were living with mum whilst he and son were living in sisters house. Can you please tell me what will happen to the 2 kids when they arrest the wife/mother?