Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I need advice on immigration laws, What product?? I am in uk

Good day...i need advice on immigration laws
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: What product??
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am in uk on 6month visa
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not now

hi

Further to your question please do let me know how i can assist.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need to find our how i can become legal..i am 35 years married to a brittish citizin..he is legal and very sick..i am here to lookafter him..that he may not die...what are my options?
Thankyou

Further to your question, did you come to the UK on a visitor visa and how long have you been married for?

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
35 years married..came to look after my sick husband .he contracted the corona virus in dec 2019..was on the brink of death

Many thanks for clarifying the same. You can make an application from within the UK, outside the rules and if successful you will be granted 30 months leave with a 10 year route to settlement.

As part of the application you will need to provide evidence of your marriage and his illness. Please find enclosed the link to the application form.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/apply-to-extend-your-stay-in-the-uk-form-flrfp/apply-online-form-flr-fp

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have done the visa..but shops are shut to make photocopies..any help and where do i go to varify my copies?

You can attend a solicitors firm to verify your ID. Kindly note that some newsagents do have photocopying machines and with shops reopening next week you should be able to go to an internet cafe.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Th

Please do let me know whether I can be of any further assistance otherwise please do accept my answer.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you..i have no idea..but i successfully filled in that form..just now all copies have to be mailed. Thank you very much for now

If the Home Office has requested you to send documentation to Sheffield, they do require you to send the originals.

All the best

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will try my best..where possible..some are in my Country Namibia...i can only get a certified copy..must i wait for them to respond or send it so long?

If you have a certified copy then the documents will be acceptable.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you that helps a lot..will take some time..will start tmrw..i will have to get all things together.quite a few...how long do i have? Will they contact me?

the Home Office have provided no time limit so you can take your time.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Oh great..thankyou very much !

I will be grateful if you would accept my answer and leave me a review in order for just answer to credit me for the advice I provided you with today.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Excellent advice..very thsnkful !

Please click the 5 stars on the top right hand side in order to accept my answer.